In 2008, Phil Migliarese built JiuJitsuShare.com, the largest Brazilian jiu-jitsu social network on the web. It is a place where Brazilian jiu-jitsu practitioners can go and SHARE, as friends, not opponents.
Jiu-Jitsu Share is dedicated to serious BJJ cooperation, discussion and research. Phil Migliarese has been practicing BJJ for more than 20 years, and has learned techniques from many great instructors from around the world.
It is his hope that you will connect to some of those great instructors and the great instructors of the future.
Here are a few things that you can do on Jiu-Jitsu Share
- SIGN UP and become a member for FREE (Click Here)
- Add Phil as your friend (Phil’s profile)
- Watch the latest BJJ videos (Click Here
- Check out the latest BJJ events (Click Here)
- Check out the BJJ forum (Click here)
- Check out the 6000+ members (Click Here)
- Check out the BJJ black belts (Click Here)